Saturday, July 18 2015 @ 10:00 AM EDT by Mark Johnson, Views: 19
The departure of Office Manager Maha Faragalla will necessitate some changes to office hours and procedures for the Presbytery for the rest of the Summer. Specifically,
- The office will be staffed for phone calls and visits from 9 am to noon, Monday through Friday. Please make your calls during those hours if at all possible.
- Messages left on the answering machine will be checked each morning.
- Emails may still be sent to email@example.com, and will be checked Monday through Friday. Please understand that it may take somewhat longer than usual for a reply.
- Mail will be collected Monday through Friday, but there will likely be a slowdown in the processing of checks. Additionally, checks will be processed on Friday, July 31, but then not again until Monday, August 17. Vouchers for any payments or reimbursements must be in office by 9 am on Friday, July 31.
- The office will be closed entirely August 17 through 28, reopening on Monday, August 31.
In case of an emergency outside of these hours, or while the office is closed for two weeks in late August (Marianne Rhebergen will be on vacation), please call any of the following persons for assistance:
Transitional Leader Marianne Rhebergen (201) 986-6131
Stated Clerk Gregory Keosaian (201) 880-4267
Presbytery Moderator Gilda Bonnemere (201) 833-4808
Council Chairperson Paul Talarico (201) 621-1661
Thank you for your forbearance as we go through this time of transition.