PCUSA has launched a free online abuse prevention helpline (866-607-SAFE (7233)) in partnership with Praesidium, a national leader in abuse risk management. This helpline is provided for all PC(USA) congregations and members, especially children. The hotline can provide guidance on:
- What to do about suspicious interactions.
- How to respond to an allegation of abuse.
- When and how to report to authorities.
- Identifying risks in programs.
- Screening employees and volunteers.
For more info, visit: https://www.presbyterianmission.org/story/pcusa-launches-abuse-prevention-helpline/